Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
14,378 / 16,988

Re: Farmas USA

He terminado una cosilla antes de lo que pensaba y me he pasado a ver que se cocia … y ya me he liado je,je 

Veo que me ha entrado la orden en VCEL a 15,55 , en el origen del megáfono. ( edito: necesito gafas, el origen del megáfono esta en 15,51 )

Ahora tira pa'rriba vamossss

Tres re-compras hoy de lo vendido ayer, con esto vale por hoy. 

Cierro posiciones

AMD se me ha ido a 1 dolar, TEVA no entraba y a 2, IQ y TSLA a 3, esta última para el viernes que viene, queda mucho. 

Me tengo que ir y mañana estoy muy liado, no podré hacer caso. Me llevo casi todo, no objetivo, pero bien.

Tranquilidad

Habéis oído la frase don't throw good money over bad?

Doblo en PRTK a $3.52 y añado a RVNC a $10.85.

AMRN 2h

Por cierto que el mercado empieza a menearse pa'rriba!!!

algún tweet? LOL

edito

oil 1h

ACAD

Interesante artículo:

https://www.mdedge.com/psychiatry/article/197693/schizophrenia-other-psychotic-disorders/pimavanserin-potentially-safer/page/0/1

Pimavanserin successfully treated the hallucinations and delusions of all 10 patients in both groups. Remission occurred within 1 month in most cases, and after 2 months in 1 patient. Those patients no longer required hospitalization as they did prior to taking pimavanserin, and they maintained their response for several months of follow-up.

"As a disclosure, our clinical findings were obtained without any knowledge of, or funding from, the company that makes pimavanserin (Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.). The company was informed of our findings only after our article was accepted for publication."

NVAX

redplate:

RSV maternal immunization is an unmet need in some ways, but is a clinical setting for which there is a drug that can be used for these babies. It can be argued both ways. What RSVm vaccination offers is a lower cost and theoretically more effective preventative. The new long half life monoclonal is more like a vaccine and lasts as long (6months). Will FDA be convinced? Yes 

Yes I do believe it met safety and secondary efficacy endpoints. The fuzzy zone is not acterm that FDA uses, there are number cutoffs that are absolute. The question I believe is key is if FDA will accept the expanded data base (extra visit data on primary). If that is accepted then they are on the sunny side of the cutoff. 

I’m not sure the vaccine timing was entirely they key to efficacy variations country to country. I haven’t the personal stats tools to examine this, ill wait for further analysis by professionals where confounding variables and all that are examined. I am not a stats guy at that level, some posters here are more qualified. As an immunologist timing of vaccination makes sense as a key variable. I would like to see vaccine timing data from inside one region, ie early vs later in the US only. In the end antibody titer at time 0 should be the best correlate of immunity. FDA will like this and it would allow an approval with a claim that limits vaccination to early weeks of gestation. If SA met endpoint it was due to antibody titer. That needs to be a direct correlate as it speaks to functionality. Deeper analysis of these questions will carry the day with EU\FDA if vaccine functionality can be correlated to outcomes. 

Positive interactions on correlates of immunity strengthen the argument for approvals. It gets easier if the accept expanded data set. Then they don’t have to say ‘failed primary endpoint’. If they accept a BLA the hearing is going to be awesome . Could be the most exciting panel meeting since SRPTs wild ride.i rolled my dice here and left the bet on the table. I am not upping my bet. I’m holding for the ride.

Justo al cierre.

Mañana nos vamos de casa rural y hemos hecho la compra, mañana ITV después de currar con mi coche, que cumple la mayoría de edad, los crios, preparar,,, un lío. 

Menos mal que luego, merece la pena.

Lo encuentro mejor de lo que lo he dejado. AMRN tira, la petrolera también, los calls trabajando, qué más se puede pedir.

El SP ha cerrado el hueco que comentabas, Framus.

Las compras de hoy todas en verde por lo que veo menos las VCEL que siempre subestimo lo brutas que pueden llegar a ser, siempre bajan en ascensor ... pero yo ok, buen nivel de sobreventa llevaban en intradia cuando compre asi que ahora mas todavia me supongo.

De las del oil solo llevo una que suelo tradear, BTE.

Tu de casa rural y yo de fiestas del pueblo ... A disfrutar del finde!

Edito: las AMRN no las recompre, el asusta viejas de ayer surtio su efecto ... Otra vez sera , quizas mañana o puede que pasado, ya llegara ...

Y no habia visto la vela de XBI, que poco mola...

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados