Rankia México Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
13,568 / 16,986

Re: Farmas USA

EXEL

Exelixis and Roche cast a much, much wider net in collab

Company: Exelixis ( EXEL) and Roche ( OTCQX:RHHBF)( OTCQX:RHHBY)

Therapy: Cabozantinib and atezolizumab

EXEL announced that they would be amending the protocol for their COSMIC-021 study to include 10 new expansion cohorts. This study is assessing the combination of their flagship drug cabozantinib and RHHBF's atezolizumab in various solid tumors. The ten disease areas are in EGFR-mutant non-small cell lung cancer, first-line renal cell carcinoma, triple-negative breast cancer, platinum-resistant ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer, first-line hepatocellular carcinoma, gastric cancer, metastatic colorectal cancer, head and neck cancer, and differentiated thyroid cancer.

Looking forward: Reading down that list is like a what's what of hard-to-treat tumors. This is very interesting news for the collaboration, and that brings the entire study up to 18 expansion cohorts. This is a remarkably wide net for a phase 1b trial, and it makes me wonder whether they have seen anything of particular interest so far in their study. At any rate, it would seem that the various pieces of information we're likely to get out of this study will be worth watching in the years to come

ADXS

Advaxis divulges deeper prostate cancer data

Company: Advaxis, Inc ( ADXS) and Merck ( MRK)

Therapy: ADXS-PSA and pembrolizumab

Disease: Metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer

News: In a press release, ADXS divulged more data from their poster presentation at ASCO 2018 (covered here in Mining for ASCO 2018's Gold). Previously, we knew about the disease control rate, which looked encouraging for the combination of the listeria-based immunotherapy ADXS-PSA and pembrolizumab. But it seems there were also hints at a survival benefit for patients, since the median overall survival was not reached in the combination group after 13 months of follow-up.

Looking forward: These findings appear to be fairly positive for the combination of these two drugs. The press release indicated that ADXS expects to have mature results soon, and it will be important to see where they land in terms of median overall survival. Right now, there isn't much of a comparator, since these patients had been previously treated with quite a few regimens, and it's another case for the company that there aren't adequate options to compare against. I consider these data positive, and I continue to feel you should have ADXS on your radar.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4179332-3-things-biotech-june-4-2018-big-collaboration-works-cabo

Estaba esperando a KERX a ver si perdia los 4,99 o que ... pero no lo ha hecho, se activó MACD 30 min y supero los 5,12 que tenia marcados. Largo 3500 cromos a 5,13. Desde luego, de seguir asi, el double bottom semanal en 5 promete ... vamos a ver que pasa ...

En ACAD si que me he adelantando aun me quedan casi un par de horas hasta MACD 30 min verde  ... 1k cromos a 17,58 ... y voy a pagar la espera ains ....  Ahora mismo me pongo un puto post-it que ponga "no compres como minimo antes de MACD 30 min verde, gi-li-po-llas"

RDUS, por 5 centavicos de nada no me entró la orden que tenia puesto de salirme en even. Cachis ... que poca confianza me da ....

MLNT / TEVA

Pues yo tampoco me atreví , las promedio a 10.36 casiiii, naaa.. y las otras casi plano, despues de recuperar un 40% al promediarlas en los 14,65

EXEL

Exelixis shows some activity for cabozantinib in thyroid cancer

Abstract 6088 - A phase II trial of cabozantinib (CABO) for the treatment of radioiodine (RAI)-refractory differentiated thyroid carcinoma (DTC) in the first-line setting

Thyroid cancer

Cabozantinib has come onto the oncology scene with a bang, garnering quick approvals and accolades in kidney cancer. However, in 2018 the drug has stalled somewhat in pursuit of groundbreaking activity in other indications. While effective, cabozantinib’s efficacy did not blow away shareholders in liver cancer.

But the work continues! EXEL presented a phase 2 study analyzing the use of cabozantinib in patients with radioiodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer. The trial enrolled 35 patients with a few different histologic subtypes of thyroid cancer. Over half (54%) of these patients achieved a partial response, with a median duration of response of 40 weeks. Another 43% of the patients had stable disease, which persisted for 25 weeks. True to form, cabozantinib was well tolerated, with toxicity being manageable with dose interruptions and adjustment.

Overall, these results are good for cabozantinib in this setting. Considering the dearth of treatment options in radioiodine-refractory disease, I expect that EXEL will enter into this space and become a competitor for ESALY’s lenvatinib.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4179359-mining-asco-2018s-gold-part-11-pains-neck?app=1&isDirectRoadblock=false

CELG diario

aun me falta un toque en la parte inferior de esa bull flag ... es tan solo una elucubracion ( mas bien un deseo!!! LOL ) ... ya veremos si es o no es ... 

SGYP

Y los últimos datos de ventas han sido muy buenos, pero ahora viene la junta de accionistas...

ASCO no lo pillo Zoka. Ayer dvax presentó en asco con mucha volatilidad y mantuvo su tendencia bajista que ya traía. El año pasado no se que presentó pero al día siguiente saltó y de que manera. ¿con qué me quedo? con que es una lotería. Pero a lo que vamos. Ayer no me salí de NVCR, y sigo confiando en ella. Física contra el cancer, en lugar de química.