135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
13,787 / 16,988

Re: Farmas USA

Si,ez un poco rollo. Yo me jaarto a leer 😀.
En el enlace de czd ponen casos p.ej. de divis y sus ajustes

Pero vamos en tema de comisiones confío bte en Ibkr son muy profesionales y no me he he encontrado casos raros. Y con las comisiones que tiene => poder operar más sin tenerlas en cuenta

Dynavax Announces Publication of Preclinical Study of TLR9 Agonist in Lung Cancer

......a preclinical study demonstrating that inhalation of a TLR9 agonist can stimulate effective immunity against lung tumors and complement the actions of PD-1 blockade to generate durable, systemic anti-tumor immunity

http://investors.dynavax.com/news-releases/news-release-details/dynavax-announces-publication-preclinical-study-tlr9-agonist

CBIO

peer-reviewed publication of previously reported data from the Phase 1 trial of marzeptacog alfa (activated) (MarzAA) in individuals with hemophilia A or B with or without inhibitors in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.

Subjects in the international Phase 1 open-label study ( NCT01439971) were assigned to single dose MarzAA cohorts (0.5, 4.5, 9, 18 or 30 μg/kg). MarzAA showed linear dose-response PK across the 4.5-30 μg/kg dose range, with a terminal half-life of 3.5 hours. Dose-dependent shortening of activated partial thromboplastin time (aPPT) and prothrombin time (PT), and an increase in peak thrombin, determined with a thrombin generation assay, was also observed. MarzAA was well tolerated at all dose levels and was not associated with dose-limiting toxicity. No treatment-emergent severe or serious adverse events occurred.

“MarzAA showed favorable pharmacological data in this first-in-human study and no potential safety concerns were identified. Together, these results supported further examination of MarzAA for the treatment of hemophilia A or B with inhibitors, particularly via subcutaneous administration,” said Ralph Gruppo, M.D., lead study author.

http://ir.catalystbiosciences.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=254141&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2365839

PBYI

Granted Marketing Authorization in Europe for NERLYNX (neratinib) for Extended Adjuvant Treatment of Hormone Receptor Positive HER2-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer

https://www.streetinsider.com/FDA/Puma+Biotech+%28PBYI%29+Granted+Marketing+Authorization+in+Europe+for+NERLYNX+%28neratinib%29+for+Extended+Adjuvant+Treatment+of+Hormone+Receptor+Positive+HER2-Positive+Early+Stage+Breast+Cancer/14571759.html?si_client=intbro

Joder, sois más rápidos que el rayo. Venía a poner lo de ADXS, pero ya ná, jeje. Espero que os remonte!

Y empezó la tan esperada corrección,?.. habitual en Septiembre, con los Índices en sobre compra era de esperar, pues desde 29 de Agosto me mantengo 70 % en cash e igual líquido lo que me queda y espero por las rebajas de este mes

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados