Rankia México Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
15,727 / 16,987

Re: Farmas USA

El centro de Barcelona estaba hoy petado, como en cualquier Navidad anterior. Y, encima, desde que salió la noticia de la vacuna, diría que un tercio de la gente pasa de la mascarilla. En dos semanas la situación va a ser terrible.

Me suena que la mujer de Fauci estaba en Moderna. Lo que sea, lo sabremos pronto.

MRNA PFE 
¿Te refieres a que hay un fallecido en el estudio de MRNA? No en el grupo de la vacuna, ¿no? No me suena haber leído nada de eso.

Hoy Pfizer le ha dicho a USA que probablemente no va a tener más dosis para ellos hasta final de junio o julio... Que no aseguraron más y que están comprometidos con otros países.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1336122836830859265

TRIL
Se ha ido hasta $13.5 en el after y luego ha recuperado hasta $14.7. La he perseguido un poco y dejado la orden en $14.2 pero no entró... Aún tengo que estudiar algo más la empresa, pero de momento...

En la última actualización han dicho que va a haber cierto retraso en los estudios por el covid, por eso la bajada de ayer.

--
Documento visto en Twitter (que traigo desde IV): enlace.

La última presentación: enlace.

--
Hay mucha gente siguiendo TRIL en biotwitter. Este la sigue bastante (y FATE, que vaya subida ayer, no tenía que haberla vendido por completo, es un error vender las empresas buenas aunque estén aparentemente caras): enlace.

Comparación entre TRIL y ALXO: enlace.

Y un comentario sobre una gráfica que resulta intrigante: enlace.

--
Y el análisis que le hizo el otro día b2k que se ha subido al carro también esta semana (Valuación:  $20.81):

I honestly think the CD47 don't eat me signal for Macrophages could be as big as the PD1 for T cells. I put on a starter position in TRIL. Its probably one of the the 2 independent companies in this space. The data is good and I am working to get to know the management. I plan to add some ALXO once its goes off lock up in January. I picked up my first buy at $17.24 and put in a bid for the rest of my 1.5% core position at $15.15. 

Sometimes its about timing. I loved FTSV, but it got bought out on me. I didn't get the TRIL story as their TTI-621 has robust efficacy, but a lot of tox with platelets. It took someone who was willing to talk science with me. I finally understand the differences. The more activity of the Fc domain, the better the efficacy, but the higher the tox. First it TTI-621 with and IgG1 Fc domain.  For TTI-621, they have robust activity and higher tox. That is really good for patients who can tolerate it. Then there is the IgG4 domain Fc drugs with FTSV and TTI-622. They have a little less efficacy, but better safety profiles. Then comes ALXO. They have a completely inert Fc receptor. That makes it really safe even in 4 drug combos, but the efficacy in single agent is nearly non existent. It comes down to options for patients and doctors. That made sense to me. I like the CD47 as the next possible major checkpoint. I just had to find the right way to play it. I picked up some TRIL and plan to pick up some ALXO once its past the lock up. 

TRIL updated In Depth

Management Assessment

Jan Skvarka – I don't know him at all yet. It will take time to ensure this management is strong or not.

5 Star Rating

Management – 3 stars
Science – 3 stars
Potential – 5 stars
Valuation – 5 stars
Balance Sheet – 4 stars

Potential

TTI-621

Lymphoma:
Estimated 77,000 new cases in US each year
Relapse rate is 50% = 38,500
Give them 20% market share = 7,700
@ $100,000 price = $770 million

Solid Tumors:
I would estimate at least $1 billion sales in solid tumors

TTI-622

Multiple Myeloma:
Estimate 32,000 patients in US each year
Give them 20% market share = 6,400
@ $100,000 price = $640 million

Lymphoma:
Estimated 77,000 new cases in US each year
Relapse rate is 50% = 38,500
Give them 20% market share = 7,700
@ $100,000 price = $770 million

Solid Tumors:
I would estimate at least $1 billion sales in solid tumors

Total Sales and Royalties = $4.18 billion

Valuation

TTI-621

Lymphoma = $770 million * 1 for phase 1 data = $770 million value
Solid Tumors = $1 billion * 10% for early phase 1 = $100 million value

TTI-622

Multiple Myeloma = $640 million * 10% for early phase 1 = $64 million value
Lymphoma = $770 million * 1 for early phase 1 = $770 million value
Solid Tumors = $1 billion * $10% for early phase 1 = $100 million value

Cash = $292 million

Total Valuation = $2.096 billion @ 100,710,000 Shares Outstanding = $20.81

Balance Sheet

Cash - $292 million
Debt - $0
Cash Burn - $100 million

More than 2 years cash 

IB

Madre mía que despropósito!!! 

Alguien más tiene la cuenta bloqueada??? Me salta un mensaje que tengo demasiados intentos de conexión erróneos. Que debo ponerme en contacto con el servicio ténico, pincho en el enlace y no funciona la página.

Me está empezando a saturar mucho este broker.

A mí la app móvil me va bien. Tuve problemas ayer un rato, como todo el mundo.

Actualización de los 5 star rating de b2k:

Announcement Regarding Today's Partial Outage

Dear Clients,

Some of you experienced service interruptions or outages today due to a failure in IBKR’s systems, which are built upon a sophisticated “High Availability” data system provided and serviced by a leading technology vendor. The system was specifically designed to minimize the likelihood of the kind of technology failure that we experienced and it has performed well to date. Nonetheless, it did not work as expected today.

We worked with the vendor to identify the issue and began restoring our systems shortly before the open for trading on the US markets. Most clients were able to access most services by late morning and we brought remaining services online over the rest of the trading day.

Any technology can fail, and we take the quality and resiliency of our systems very seriously. We will incorporate the vendor’s analysis into our own independent assessment of today’s partial outage to make it even more unlikely that it could occur again in the future.

Interactive Brokers prides itself on its advanced trading platform and appreciates the faith you have placed in us. We are dedicated to ensuring that we can provide you with the cutting edge and reliable brokerage service that you should always expect from IBKR.

Milan Galik
CEO, Interactive Brokers
Brokers destacados