Rankia México Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia España Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
16,296 / 16,987

Re: Farmas USA

AMRN
El prepare it 1 no arroja resultados acerca de disminuir la infección (eso era claro), la muestra era pequeña y esta en desarrollo la fase 2 del estudio, ya mas relacionadas con los posibles efectos. En teoría Sept antes de la presentación en Alemania. 

the Prepare-It trial was to determine whether there was any effects of 8mg daily prescription and there was no ill effects, deeming it safe with a higher dose as compared to 2mg. Secondly, and more importantly for ESC, V reduce 40% chance of sudden heart attack for patients with prior MI.

Prepare-it 1 proves V does not reduce infection rate, that means people on V are as susceptible to contract CV-19 as they are on placebo. As far as I know, there are no oral meds out there that reduces one's chances to contract CV19. Prepare-it 2 trial underway for non-hospitalised covid-19 positive patients. This will determine whether V relieves symptoms of covid. This prepare-it 2 trial is the result we were all waiting for.

En mi caso intente cerrar lo vendido (put) a 5$ para Sept pero racanee demasiado. El Lunes veré si hice mal. 

XNCR una de las remarcadas. Me parece interesante. No es conocida en el foro

XNCR 

La tengo en una lista de anticuerpos, pero no la he mirado nunca en profundidad.

No parece la mejor pero con tantas fases 1 que tiene y mucha pasta igual le echo un ojo. Me gustan este tipo de empresas cuando están castigadas y tienen mucho tiempo de corregir los problemas. A largo plazo (2-3 años) si uno ha sabido comprarlas cuando no están caras lo suelen hacer bien.

b2k hace un año:

Top 5 Antibodies Shopping List
This is my top 5 Antibody companies shopping list. They are ranked from the best to most risky. I am sure there is something in here that will catch your fancy for an antibody company. They all have desirable science. This was one sector of my portfolio that required the most rebuilding after I exited this space a few years ago. I have found some very powerful companies since then. There is a bit of debate with some of these companies so here it goes.

ARGX – This company has an amazing pipeline. Their main drug is a FcRn drug which has multiple block buster indications. Some of them already have powerful late stage data. This could be a very big drug if all these indications work out. They have a second drug in early C2 inhibitor which has a lot of promise, but no data yet. They have several ongoing partnerships

MNTA – Their main drug is in development for FcRn much like ARGX. They are slightly behind on development, but they have several indications in mid to late stage development. This drug has as much potential as ARGX, but it has more to prove as its not as developed. Their second drug is a hypersialylated antibody which has 2 early stage indications. They have a few very stage programs.

MGNX – This one came up against and old favorite with ZYME. Both companies have a lead drug candidate for HER2 positive cancers. I think ZYME has better data for this indication, but MGNX has more to offer overall. They have a second drug which is showing good data in p53 mutations of AML. They have an interesting program around B7-H3 expressing tumors with both an early antibody and ADC. They have a few early stage programs around PD-1 and bi-specifics of PD-1 with LAG3 and CTLA-4. I have to admit. I was not very impressed with the PD-1/LAG3 data. It was very early so it might get much better as they hone down the target population for LAG3 expressing tumors. Overall this has more to offer then ZYME.

ZYME – This has been an old favorite. They have very strong data for their HER2 bi-specific antibody. They have an early HER2 ADC in development with no data yet. They do have 9 big cap partnerships. That is very exciting as their technology is in demand. The downside is they only get about 5% royalties from all those partner drugs. All of those partner drugs are still in early development. They need a bigger wholly owned pipeline to excite investors again.

XNCR- I have to admit that this last antibody company isn't a top choice. They have a broad pipeline of antibodies and some partners. Their lead drug is in Phase 2 for Lupus, but it failed to reach statistical significance on its primary endpoint. I put them here as the high risk company since they do have a broad pipeline of phase 1 drug. Some of them have very interesting mechanisms of action like CD123xCD3 and PD-1 bi-specifics. I have vetted a few other companies like MRUS and STRO, but they were even more risky. Still looking for options, but this could be a great spec for the higher risk investor. It depends if Lupus works out or they have outstanding data for one of their other antibodies.

Unos meses después:

Still picking through and looking for antibody companies to look at. I checked out MGNX and XNCR for any updates. Nothing new. I am still concerned their lead drugs failed to reach statistical significance in prior trials so I crossed them off again.

I crossed of the 2 companies with CD-19 antibodies with VIE and MOR. Its just too crowded for me. I even looked at TRIL. I am really concerned about toxic effect on platelets for that one. They could end up with major bleeding event and a clinical hold. Its far more toxic then the other CD-47 drugs out there.

That leaves me with:
1 ARGX
2. YMAB
3. ZYME
4. IMVT
5. MRSN
6. IGMS

I am think of adding IGMS in place of VIE when I sell it and just follow the rest for a lot longer.

Que interesante el gráfico así

MOR

Me ha interesado esa, alemana, cash 24 meses, mirad el pipeline partners con :

Incyte, Novartis, Pfe, Boheringer,  Anthos Therapeutics ,  I-Mab Biopharma, Roche, Gsk, etc...

alguien la conoce, su ciencia, etc? investigaré un poco, pero esa es carne de news con ese pipeline,

market cap 2 bn

leo que hace nada compraron una pharma por 1,7bn
| On June 2, 2021, MorphoSys entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Constellation Pharmaceuticals (Constellation) for US$ 34.00 per share in cash, which represents a total equity value of US$ 1.7 billion.

tienen ya productos en venta aprobados, numeros cada vez mejores aunque 21 no tanto

CRBU
Añadido otro paquete en $24,5
Tengo ahora la media en $18s altos 

CRBU 
Yo he reentrado antes con muy pocas a $24.66. Seguramente iré añadiendo más si se mantiene o baja.

VIE and MOR

Más b2k de hace un año:

These are 2 antibody companies. They are both working on CD-19 antibodies. MOR is working more toward their use in cancer. They also have other programs like a PD-1 antibody with Incyte. I think VIE is using its antibody for autoimmune disorders. I thought it was really cool. The company was cheap. After doing much more in depth analysis of the CD-19 space and its potential costs for auto immune disorders, I have decided to eliminate both these companies. Since I own VIE, I will be divesting this company at my convenience. I don't want to be in the CD-19 antibodies due to the costs and massive competition. I also have some other antibody companies I think I like better.

Feb 2021:

$MOR: Very big pipeline of antibodies, but uses many partners. So many its hard to keep up with everything. I do like their science if you don't mind the many partnerships. I found it impossible to value, but I do like what they are doing.

La compra que hizo fue con la pasta de Royalty Pharma (hay que leer bien cómo queda todo y por qué hacen esa adquisición):

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/morphosys-acquire-constellation-pharmaceuticals-112500240.html

El gráfico es terrorífico XD.

--

Sobre b2k, a principio de junio decía esto sobre las de anticuerpos:

This science has been around for many years so we are looking for science that can change the game. The structure of an antibody is fairly simple. How a company tries to use it can be very cool.

The few concepts I love around antibodies are Conditionally Activated Antibodies, Multi Valent and Multi Specific, and antibodies as a delivery vehicle.

The first is Conditionally Activated Antibodies. One of the major drawback for targeting with antibodies is off targets. Finding those antigens that are not shared with healthy tissue. My favorite right now is Ph activated antibodies.

The second great use of antibodies is restructuring them to be multivalent. This can lower the off target effects of the antibody, but it can also engage antigen and immune cells at the same time enhancing immune therapy.

The last cool use is to use antibodies to deliver other therapies into cells. This was first used in ADC therapies for cancer. Now we use them to deliver immune stimulating agents or even RNAi therapies.

The companies I own are $BCAB for its Ph based ADC drugs that seem to have very clean safety. I love the CD47 space with $ALXO and $TRIL. I am watching multivalent with $ZYME and $AFMD. I am watching the delivery space with $MRSN and $RNA

Pero creo que en cuanto venda ALXO y BCAB va a estar completamente fuera de todas. Dice que no hay nada demasiado excitante...
Brokers destacados