Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

88.4K respuestas
174 suscriptores
Página
316 / 11,101

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

muchas gracias, si puedo les llamo, y si es malo, pero es que los precios.....

News DMPI

Good Morning,

Please find attached the press release we issued this morning summarizing our data presentation from the 20th Annual Scientific Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) in San Antonio, Texas meeting this past weekend.

At the conference, we presented an update on our ongoing Phase II clinical study of VAL-083 (dianhydrogalactitol) in refractory glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) that is being conducted at Sarah Cannon Research Institute, Mayo Clinic, and UCSF Medical Center. The interim Phase II data is in line with what we reported from the Phase I dose-escalation and continues to support a clinically meaningful survival benefit in post bevacizumab refractory GBM. The poster entitled "Phase I/II study of Dianhydrogalactitol (VAL-083) In Patients With Recurrent Malignant Glioma." can be accessed at http://www.delmarpharma.com/scientific-publications.html.

In summary, the interim data from the Phase II expansion cohort supports our observations in Phase I that 40mg/m2 is a well-tolerated dose for advancement to registration-directed Phase II/III clinical trials. While interim in nature, we believe that the preliminary outcomes data reported at SNO are highly promising and consistent with our observations from the Phase I dose-escalation portion of the trial. A Kaplan Meyer survival estimate, based on these preliminary interim data, projects a greater than 9-month median survival in refractory GBM patients whose tumors have recurred following both front-line therapy with temozolomide and second-line bevacizumab (Avastin®) treatment. These results continue to support the potential of VAL-083 to address the significant unmet medical need for these patients who currently have no approved therapeutic options.

We will be hosting a conference call and live webcast for investors, analysts and other interested parties today at 4:30 p.m.Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to provide a business update and discuss these new data. For both "listen-only" participants and those who wish to take part in the question and answer portion of the call, the telephone Dial-in Number is (844) 303-8663 (toll-free) with Conference ID 81768802.

CANF

Vendidas a 3.84, yujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Zipi - Zape - PBYI - NYMX - NVAX (pak doble)

KBIO

De locos este valor.. qué pena la venta del viernes a última hora, pero es que ya parece increíble que siga teniendo este carburante...

He añadido más CLDN, aprovechando la bajadita de hoy...

mosqueado por lo de KBIO , he comprado CANF A 3,40 : S mierda de impulsos....

CANF

Yo las he vendido, pero esto es bolsa, igual va y le da a media tarde por superar los máximos de hoy. Yo, si vuelve a 2.90/3.00 compraré otro paquete.

AEZS

A ver si rompe el 5 y se dispara, venga, las tengo casi al precio de compra, aun estoy en pérdidas con toda la subida del viernes y de hoy.

CLDN

Caramba, qué reverse más bueno... de momento, he acertado por completo en la entrada. Me metí a 1.17

A ver hacia dónde vamos....

Te puede interesar...
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 29/04/24 al 03/05/24
  2. US500: El índice no logra mantener la tendencia alcista
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 29/04/24 al 03/05/24
  2. US500: El índice no logra mantener la tendencia alcista
Brokers destacados