135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
10,128 / 16,989

Re: Farmas USA

ADXS

Atención a esta que va a abrir seguramente con gap up. Si lo hace por encima de la bajista igual es momento de meterle un tirito (aunque creo que la mayoría preferimos comprar cuchillos cayendo que stocks que rompen resistencias...)

Y así nos va...

ADXS

En QURE yo te estaba esperando a ti... Ayer remetí a las ONTY, que están monísimas y espero que sí despeguen de verdad. De hecho, tengo la salida en el cierre de gap de 3,10.

Y las que me dejaron fuera como las NVAX con el estirón de ayer fueron las TGTX. Si puediera volver por debajo de 11... snif, snif.

Ya, mira que no aprendemos...

jajaja pues vamos bien si cada uno espera al otro! Después de lo que has escrito que los resultados pintan algo mal se me han quitado un poco las ganas... Bueno, veremos si entre viernes y lunes hay movimiento en los bolsas o no.

QURE

Bueno, el otro día me quejaba de mis "mierdas" que debería vender con pérdidas antes de fin de año. Eran ADXS, ATNM y MEIP.

Ayer ADXS me hizo un +30% y me salvó

Hoy ATNM me ha hecho un +30% y me ha salvado (fuera a 2,52$ aunque igual me vuelvo a meter ahora que ha bajado bastante para tradearla)

Mañana toca MEIP? Joder, como cambian las cosas en 2 días... Putas rachas...

BIIB

Me estaba leyendo el "Investor's Guide 2016" de Fortune (*). Dan 16 recomendaciones, entre ellas dos en el ámbito de las farmas: Merck y Biogen. Os copio abajo lo que dicen de Biogen, que me ha llevado a documentarme un poco sobre la misma y me hace considerarla una alternativa a mi inversión prevista en Amgen o Gilead. Más allá de la sobre-reacción (o no) por las limitadas ventas del medicamento para la esclerosis múltiple, me gusta su pipeline en el ámbito del Alzheimer, una enfermedad del primer mundo que lamentablemente cada vez afecta a más gente, y para la que Biogen parece tener buenos candidatos.

(*) Este tipo de análisis a priori, siempre me resultan interesantes... les haga o no caso luego (me fio lo justo de las recomendaciones)

Biogen's pipeline...
https://www.biogen.com/en_us/research-pipeline/biogen-pipeline.html

Artículo Fortune...
Between January and March 2015, investors, excited by an Alzheimer’s drug now in clinical trials, bid Biogen from $340 to $476 a share. Today it’s at $288, afflicted by slowing sales of its multiple-sclerosis drug Tecfidera. Biogen was concerned enough to announce an 11% workforce reduction, with some of the savings to be reinvested in Tecfidera marketing. Still, the market’s reaction seems overblown. Biogen now trades at 16 times projected 2016 earnings, well below its five-year average P/E of 25 and the global biotech average of 35. Analysts expect 12% earnings growth for 2016, but it’s the more distant future that gleams.

Biogen has three Alzheimer’s drugs in development; one, Aducanumab, has been shown in early trials to slow memory loss and remove the brain plaques that are a telltale sign of the disease. With 5 million Alzheimer’s patients in the U.S., says Cowen analyst Eric Schmidt, a hit drug could generate $20 billion in annual sales. He views Aducanumab as “one of the most exciting pipeline candidates in biotech.”

NVAX
Ostras, Magura, no me había fijao :)

Genial. Felicidades. Yo las ADX llevo bastante más arriba, pero confío en salir verde. Eso sí, me apunto otro tanto con mi predicción de levantamiento del lift para antes de fin de año B)

CLSN

Dos nuevos directores a la junta:

Dr. Voss's international clinical experience and direct involvement with the development of Avastin® and Dr. Braun's extensive experience in pre-clinical research and in particular with IL-12 will provide relevant and current insights for Celsion's strategic framework and will be invaluable as we continue forward with the development of GEN-1, Celsion's IL-12 immunotherapy candidate that has demonstrated a synergistic anti-cancer effect in preclinical combination studies with Avastin® and Doxil®."

Dr. Braun brings over 30 years of research expertise in oncology, with a focus on immunotherapy and the effectiveness and impact of chemotherapy protocols on various cancers and tumor types, and currently serves as Vice President Translational Research and Chief Science Officer at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Prior to his current role, he was the Scientific Director of the Cancer Center and Professor of Medicine and Immunology at Rush Medical College in Chicago, and the Administrative Director of the Cancer Institute and a Professor of Surgery with tenure at the Medical College of Ohio. Dr. Braun has been appointed to and served on more than a dozen federal government and public advisory committees on oncology and immunology. He received his Ph.D. in Immunology and Microbiology from the University of Illinois at the Medical Center in Chicago.

Dr. Voss currently serves as Vice President of Clinical Affairs in Europe at Caris Life Sciences, a biotechnology company focused on implementing personalized medicine in oncology through its liquid biopsy technology. Prior to joining Caris in 2010, he was responsible for the global clinical development of Avastin® and a member of the Corporate Drug Safety Board at F. Hoffmann-La Roche. Before joining Roche in 2006, he was Medical Director for the Lung Cancer Disease Area at AstraZeneca, and from 2000 to 2003, he was the Medical Director for Anti-infectives and Oncology at Bayer GmbH. From 1996 to 2000, Dr. Voss was Head of Medical Research, Oncology at Asta Medica AG. Dr. Voss received his M.D. from the University of Hamburg Medical School and was a postdoctoral fellow at the University of California at San Diego. He is board certified in internal medicine.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 22/04/24 al 26/04/24
  2. $EQH, Servicios financieros interesantes
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 22/04/24 al 26/04/24
  2. $EQH, Servicios financieros interesantes
Brokers destacados