135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
14,067 / 16,989

Re: Farmas USA

Buenas Mugi

A que te refieres con lo de tiempo para TGTX?

gracias!

SGYP 

El Short Interest ha bajado un 26 % desde el reporte de 10/15  a 11/15/2018 y los osciladores en semanal hablan de recuperacion, para mi eso son Good News , Rezo para recuperarme del super batacazo que me ha dao..jooeeeee

-----------------------------

CRG Is Making A Mistake Of Epic Proportions With Synergy Pharmaceuticals

Jose Solorio  Long/short equity, special situations, healthcare, options  Nov. 27, 2018 12:00 PM ET

Summary

As gross revenue numbers hit new all-time highs on a weekly basis and insurance coverage is about to expand exponentially, CRG's covenants are making a success story look awful.

CRG, a lender who has been flexible with other companies in worse situations, has failed to rework a loan agreement with Synergy bringing it to the verge of collapse.

CRG has a vested interest in the collapse of Synergy in order to force a fire sale of the company and collect a hefty loan prepayment fee of up to 40%.

CRG multiple covenants make companies a vulnerable target for competition and short sellers. Their failed approach to loans poses a risk to their portfolio. Cash flow burn covenants work better.

Trulance sales have been nothing short of fantastic for a new launch on a very tight managed care environment. But is CRG trying to stage a bankruptcy and negotiate a new deal with management?

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4224762-crg-making-mistake-epic-proportions-synergy-pharmaceuticals

Wall Street's eyes will be glued on Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell when he delivers what some say will be the most important speech of his tenure as head of the U.S. central bank.

Powell is due to participate in a luncheon at the Economic Club of New York at 12:00PM ET (1700GMT). His comments will be useful for investors who have been scaling back their expectations for future rate hikes following recent remarks from a number of Fed officials that were interpreted as dovish.

A fourth rate hike for this year is expected next month, but the road from there is unclear. While Fed policymakers have pointed to three increases in 2019, the market is only anticipating one.

Ahead of the event, U.S. President Donald Trump kept up his criticism of Powell, saying rising interest rates and other Fed policies were damaging the U.S. economy.

"So far, I’m not even a little bit happy with my selection of Jay," Trump said in interview with the Washington Post.

CRSP

CRISPR Therapeutics climbed another 3% in AH trading on Tuesday after Chinese researcher He Jiankui - who altered the genes of newly born twin girls to make them HIV resistant - stood by his work and revealed a second pregnancy in the controversial project.

His revelations have sparked a major debate on the ethical boundaries of gene editing and Crispr-Cas9, which promises to eliminate human diseases, but could also be used to create designer babies.

¿Alguien conoce la opinión de las autoridades chinas al respecto? Se me ocurre que podrían incluir una esterilización al mismo tiempo. :)

ACAD

Subiendo casi 8% en pre. Aviso a navegantes: no aguanta las subidas del pre. Va a ser carne de corto hoy.

Leo en twitter que han aumentado de 200 a 275 millones, pero me parece que siempre habían sido esos 275...

joder, a mi me hubiera valido ese 10% que lleva ahora para salirme con tan solo un rasguñito de nada ...

ains ...

ACAD

ACAD

No sé yo...una cosa es news y el sell the news que le acompaña y otra cosa es offering, que es compras y más compras. Yo creo que ya he perdido el tren hoy, que la cosa estaba ayer, pero meterme en los 2 offerings de AMRN y ACAD a la vez sin saber precios era muy arriesgado.

Bueno, veremos como va.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 22/04/24 al 26/04/24
  2. $EQH, Servicios financieros interesantes
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 22/04/24 al 26/04/24
  2. $EQH, Servicios financieros interesantes
Brokers destacados