135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
15,899 / 16,989

Re: Farmas USA

ACAD 

Cómo la clavó berk el otro día, lástima que no vi el mensaje...

And, right now in this ACAD daily chart, the 50% down retrace off of a '6 month high/lo
seems to be attracting some market attention.
When that 50% down is also in close proximity to the 200MA, the mojo gets even stronger.

Previous FS runs up off of a bottom have been accompanied by $7 to $10 increases
in the PPS.

https://www.investorvillage.com/smbd.asp?mb=523&mn=17388&pt=msg&mid=21647930

Gráfico: enlace.

Según esto parece que le puede quedar aún un 5%-10%. Como aún tenía pensado aumentar posición, no tiene pinta de querer irse a por los $42 de momento (salvo caída del sector) y con el precio actual hay margen para la PDUFA y para el precio que creo que vale igual le meto el lunes para un tradeo corto...

DVAX 
Bull case, visto en IV:

"First DVAX is reflective of the Adjuvant CpG 1018's potential. An adjuvant is a pharmacological or immunological agent that modifies the effect of other agents. Adjuvants are added to a vaccine to boost the immune response to produce more antibodies and longer-lasting immunity, thus minimizing the dose of antigen needed. Adjuvants may also be used to enhance the efficacy of a vaccine by helping to modify the immune response by particular types of immune system cells. Some companies have used Aluminum in there vaccines to do something similar but DVAX has a more elegant approach.

So you can add this Adjuvant to any vaccine, MRNA or protein it does not matter. DVAXs Adjuvant is already in an approved vaccine in the EU know as Valneva (INRLF). The U.K. has signed a deal to secure 40 million extra doses of Valneva’s coronavirus vaccine candidate, in addition to the 60 million it had already agreed to buy, the government and the French biotech announced Monday. The new deal follows a multi-million-pound joint investment in Valneva’s facility in Livingston, West Lothian, by the U.K. in 2020 as part of an in-principle agreement to secure early access.

Now the new opportunities for DVAX Clover plans to initiate a global Phase 2/3 efficacy trial of its protein-based S-Trimer COVID-19 vaccine candidate adjuvanted with Dynavax's CpG 1018 plus alum in the first half of 2021 with an interim analysis for vaccine efficacy potentially in the middle of 2021. Who Is Clover you ask: Clover Biopharmaceuticals is a global, clinical-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing transformative biologic therapies, with a focus on oncology and autoimmune diseases, as well as viral vaccines. Having raised more than USD $350 million in total capital since 2016, Clover is utilizing its proprietary Trimer-Tag© technology platform to develop novel biologics targeting trimerization-dependent pathways. Additionally, Clover is leveraging its in-house GMP biomanufacturing capabilities which is certificated by Qualified Person(QP) within the European Union(EU) to support large-scale production of its biologic therapies.

Now let’s talk about India and Serum Institute Of India And Dynavax Announce First Participants Dosed In The Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial For A COVID-19 Vaccine back in December. Phase 1/2 clinical trial evaluating SIIPL's vaccine candidate adjuvanted with CpG 1018 to prevent COVID-19.

The Phase 1/2 clinical trial will evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of SIIPL's vaccine candidate consisting of the SARS-COV-2 virus receptor binding domain (RBD) delivered as a virus-like particle (VPL), along with Dynavax's advanced adjuvant CpG 1018 plus alum. The Phase 1 portion of the clinical trial will enroll 39 healthy volunteers and post the completion of the study a decision will be taken regarding the dosing of up to 216 subjects in Phase 2.

Sharing his thoughts, Adar Poonawalla, Chief Executive Officer, Serum Institute of India, said, "The collaboration with Dynavax is our effort in developing and exploring avenues to bolster our fight against the pandemic. We are hopeful that delivering the CpG 1018 adjuvant in the vaccine will enhance the immune response of the candidate. Through this we seek to provide our expertise and capability to produce large quantities of affordable vaccine to supply global needs."

So DVAX adjuvant can be added to any vaccine and they are now partnering with a few big players and from today’s news they should have no problem meeting supply needs. Now DVAX is surely paid by dose so you do the math! I did notice Blackrock took a 7 plus million position on Friday...smart money? I think so.

I look forward to hearing people thoughts but I think this is a real winner in the months ahead!"

--

Como le comenta alguien la elección del adyuvante por Clover también creo que es por precio (a no ser que tenga más toxicidad) y me parece que las mRNA no necesitan adyuvante:

"I bought 50K DVAX shares today's premarket around $7 because Clover dropped GSK AS03 adjuvant prefer DVAX CPG1018 adjuvant moving forward. However, Clover phase I immunological data showed AS03 NAb titers at 1,300 better than CPG1018 combined with Alum NAb titers at 1,000, and the reason to drop AS03 has nothing to do with which one is better adjuvant(apparently AS03 is better than CPG1018 plus Alum), Clover covid19 vaccine revenue sharing is the key for the above decision, GSK is too big to not ask for lion share of revenue, and DVAX is too small, too weak to demand a large share of revenue, there you go the deal. 

I bought DVAX shares because Clover Protein-S-Trimer vaccine NAb titers 1000 is only second to NVAX NAb titers 3909,  better than mRNA-1273 titers 680 and BNT162b titers 360, and much better than AZD1222 NAb titers less than 200, and JNJ NAb titers 200. Clover Protein-S-Trimer could become the best in class among Chinese covid19 vaccines, become possibly dominant vaccine provider in China with 1.4B people

BTW, where you come up with the statement that CPG1018 could be used as adjuvant for mRNA vaccines, could you please provide your source about the above claim?"

============================================================== 

Classical vaccine molecules usually only work with the acquired immune system and the innate immune system is activated by another ingredient, called an adjuvant. Interestingly, mRNA in vaccines could also trigger the innate immune system, providing an extra layer of defence without the need to add adjuvants.Apr 1, 2020

ACAD diario y semanal

te esta recorriendo este canal descendente
si lo supera sobre los 53's  habrá reconquistado también su MM50 diaria (roja ). Seria un 2x1.
En breve sabrás intenciones.

en los 46-47 su MM200 diaria y la MM50 semanal actuando como zona de soporte por ahora.

DVAX
recuerdo haber comentado lo que parecia una entrada con potencial al calor de un doble suelo en diario en zona de soporte de posible canal. ( flecha verde en el grafico semanal ).
A mi me hubiera dado igual porque en las siguientes 2 semanas se calzó ese doble suelo y me hubiera echado seguro,  y pegó un ultimo latigazo del -20% ( que para esta bicha llegados a este punto era poca cosa ya ) ... para luego no parar de subir +200% y hasta ahora. Como se mueven , madre mia ...
Con la bajista se ha topado.

Muy interesante y completo. A ver esta semana como se comporta. 😃
Te puede interesar...
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 22/04/24 al 26/04/24
  2. $EQH, Servicios financieros interesantes
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 22/04/24 al 26/04/24
  2. $EQH, Servicios financieros interesantes
Brokers destacados