Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
9,757 / 16,989

Re: Farmas USA

The wild card here may be held by the Obama administration. The wave of tax inversions that hit last year spurred Treasury to come up with some new tax rules that made it harder to pull off a deal like this. Faced with the loss of Pfizer, the administration may be willing to go one more big step forward on that front. And don't forget the current controversy over drug pricing and the election year ahead. Candidates are likely to step in here as well, and Pfizer isn't likely to get much sympathy from either party for a tax dodge like this.
UPDATED: Analysts review the pros and pitfalls involved in a Pfizer/Allergan megamerger

Sigo con los testimonios usanos sobre el reclutamiento de la fase 3 de ancianos:

"My brother (also a NVAX investor) lives in central Kansas, and he signed up for the RSV Ph III clinical trial with Heartland Research Associates, LLC (offices in Wichita and Newton, KS). He will start on Nov. 9. This thing is moving very quickly. I talked with a person at Hutchinson (KS) Clinic this morning. They are not participating in the elderly trial, but were involved with the maternal. He referred me to Heartland Research. He also said that the Novavax technology is "teriffic" and called Novavax a "class act". I agreed. That date again: NOV 9."

alguno puede decirme a que se refiere con "class act" ? No lo pillo.

NVAX

Bueno, pues mi entrada hoy en THLD a 3,80 termine en 3,84 , dando de comer al broker pero lo que me importa es que yo no pierdo nada. El lunes lo vuelvo a intentar. Pero no me dejo mas carga de la necesaria overnight. 

THLD

NVAX

Es algo así como "de calidad superior", "un ejemplo a seguir"...

Framus, ese "Class Act" se refiere a algo con una categoría superior.
Es una manera de destacar algo elevándolo por encima de lo normal.

Pues yo estoy en 3,79 y me las llevo puestas el fin de semana, junto con unas ARRY y unas AGEN, aunque igual el lunes las largo a primera hora, si amenaza el rojo..

THLD

NVAX

Todo sigue su curso.
Ya esta en la página de los ensayos clínicos de la FDA el Reboost de la Fase II del RSV de ancianos con los 1600 voluntarios del ensayo anterior de Fase II
Ojo, este ensayo no no es la Fase III.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02593071?term=novavax&rank=6

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados