Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
7,968 / 16,990

Re: Re: Farmas USA

Renta4 me fui hace 3 años por 3 razones:
- su plataforma web era una castaña del medievo
- no me permite diferenciar mis paquetes de compra, me lo junta todo.
- no permite cuenta en $.

Re: Farmas USA

STEM

The experimental injections have not restored patients' abilities to move their legs or other muscles below the site of their severe mid-back spinal cord injuries.

But Toronto researcher Dr. Michael Fehlings says that recovering some ability to feel sensation suggests the stem cells have partially repaired some spinal cord damage.
[...] Patients at centres in Zurich, Toronto and Calgary who received the stem cell transplants had significant improvement in sensation

Vamos, que sí, que han cumplido los objetivos de fase I de seguridad y establecimiento de la dosis, pero lo del restablecimiento sensorial, ¿en qué narices se basan? No hablan de ningún tipo de medición concreta...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/spinal-injections-of-stem-cells-restore-sensation-in-some-paraplegics-study-1.2374006

De la nota de prensa:

The patterns of sensory gains were confirmed to involve multiple sensory pathways and were observed more frequently in the patients with less severe injury; three of the seven AIS A patients and four of the five AIS B patients showed signs of positive sensory gains confirming the previously released interim results. In addition, two patients progressed during the study from the most severe classification, AIS A, to the lesser degree of injury grade, AIS B.

"The gains we have detected indicate that areas of sensory function have returned in more than half the patients. Such gains are unlikely to have occurred spontaneously given the average time from injury...."

NYMX

Roja, -1.70

:-(

Re: Re: Farmas USA

Que haces de cara hacienda un formulario SS

Por lo que te leo, llevas mucho tiempo en bolsa. Con el modelo que empleas que tal te a ido?
Por que las farmas son duras de pelar, me imagino que no siempreviva tenias farmas.

Supongo que en la conferencia de hoy en Montreal se concretará más.

Yo por ahora sigo fuera de STEM. No me atrevo con tanta farma, jeje. Con SGYP y NVGN voy que chuto.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 29/04/24 al 03/05/24
  2. US500: El índice no logra mantener la tendencia alcista
  1. Perspectivas del Mercado y Noticias Económicas - Semana 29/04/24 al 03/05/24
  2. US500: El índice no logra mantener la tendencia alcista
Brokers destacados